    $NTuninstall.....

    They seem to be taking up a good bit of space. What are they and do I need them?
    Thanks.

    rfdjr1, Oct 8, 2005

  2. rfdjr1

    Old Gringo Guest

    Old Gringo, Oct 8, 2005

  3. rfdjr1

    Unk Guest

    What's safe to delete...
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/spack.htm

    Unk, Oct 8, 2005
  4. rfdjr1

    Alan Guest

    Thank you for reminding me - I had zipped up 300Meg worth of these
    directories a few months back. Now safely deleted.

    Alan, Oct 10, 2005
  5. rfdjr1

    Unk Guest

    I always create a sub-folder called "!! REMOVED {date} !!" and move the files to there.
    Eventually, when you go to that folder for whatever reason, it's the 1st folder listed and the
    date is a reminder to delete it if no problems arose from moving the files.

    Unk, Oct 10, 2005