    An unknown error has occurred. Account: 'mail1.eircom.net', Server:
    'mail1.eircom.net', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Error
    Number: 0x800C013B

    Jocelyn Braddell, Dec 7, 2003

  2. Jocelyn Braddell

    JabberSmith Guest

    Did you use "Windows Update" web site or get a 'patch' in email?

    If you ran something from email, first, hit your self in the head with any
    handy clue-bat. Then get an anti virus scanner to clean up the mess you
    created by running the patch.

    Think a little bit next time, anybody "offering" a "patch" or program via
    email is up to no good. Duh.

    JabberSmith, Dec 7, 2003

  3. Jocelyn Braddell

    °Mike° Guest