    msvbvm60.dll
    and mscomctl.dll

    Thanks

    Rud, Feb 5, 2004

  2. Rud

    Rud Guest

    Rud bashed the keyboard and made this:
    Sorry the last one, mscomctl.dll is in fact mscomctl.ocx

    Thanks again.

    Rud, Feb 5, 2004

  3. Rud

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Feb 5, 2004
  4. Rud

    Rud Guest

    Boomer bashed the keyboard and made this:
    I'm well aware of google. I have tried it but like I said all I can find is
    sites that have it for download and do not give a description.

    Rud, Feb 6, 2004
  5. Rud

    Artemis Guest

    A dll is a library of functions. By themselves they don't "do" anythink.
    Other programs use them for their various functions. If you need to know
    what functions they can perform check MSDN.

    An ocx is similar in that any program could be use it.

    http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/D/DLL.html

    http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/O/OCX.html

    Artemis, Feb 6, 2004
  6. Rud

    Boomer Guest

    For msvbvm60.dll search for Visual Basic Virtual Machine, Microsoft
    Visual Studio, Visual Basic

    mscomctl.ocx search for Microsoft Windows Common Controls

    You are still abusing a valid domain!

    Please fix your munge.

    Example:

    Please Do Not abuse a valid domain.

    To verify, do a 'whois' search at http://network-tools.com/,
    http://www.samspade.org/ or http://www.canufly.net/~georgegg/dns/

    Boomer, Feb 6, 2004
  7. Rud

    °Mike° Guest

    The first is a MS Visual Basic library.
    The second is a MS common control library.

    °Mike°, Feb 6, 2004
  8. Rud

    Rud Guest

    Boomer bashed the keyboard and made this:
    Done

    Rud, Feb 6, 2004
  9. Rud

    Boomer Guest