    understanding that only a few manufacturers are out there and that they make
    these units for most of the familiar names such as Fuji, Verbatim, Sony
    etc.Any input would be appreciated.

    Big L, Apr 26, 2007

  2. In another group I read, frequented by mostly video professionals, they
    mostly swear by Taiyo Yuden, and they do get very good reviews from
    independent testers too. I've used them and had no problems, but then
    again, I've had very little problems with any brand. RiData has been a
    very good one for me too.

    Maybe do some reading here:
    http://club.cdfreaks.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=77&s=

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Apr 29, 2007

  3. Big L

    WhzzKdd Guest

    Yeah - for home I buy whatever comes cheap. But for work we buy RiData for
    our duplication needs. I've never had a bad disk in about 4000 that we've
    used.

    WhzzKdd, Apr 29, 2007