    agrees (seemingly) they are the best. I think it's some Indian dude who
    writes them, if that helps.

    Gracius.

    Matt Mayo, Jul 22, 2004

  2. In X6NLc.45472$,
    Hi Matt,

    You haven't said which exams. If it's been posted here before then it's
    archived at groups.google.com. That being said, you're probably thinking of
    Kalani's books.

    Cindy Winegarden, Jul 22, 2004

  3. Matt Mayo

    Eric Guest

    Right - Amit Kalani's blue Training Guides are the best for C#:

    www.techcontent.com

    Mike Gunderloy has the same books for VB.NET.

    Eric

    Eric, Jul 23, 2004