    phatrice Guest

    I hear that people are talking about braindumps all the
    time, what are those?

    phatrice, May 14, 2004

  2. phatrice

    WallFlower Guest

    the exam. There seems to be a large number of sites
    offering them for a fee despite the powers-that-be
    promising to crack down on these illegal operations. In
    theory, if Microsoft shuts down one of these sites and
    finds your details they could revoke your certification.
    It's unlikely but the better reason not to go near them is
    that they stop you from having to learn!
    Would you classify Trnascender or MeasureUp as 'brain
    dump' sites? If not, why?

    WallFlower, May 14, 2004

  3. phatrice

    Eric Guest

    No. These do not attempt to teach you the test questions verbatim. They
    try to give you some challenging sample questions to help you learn the
    material.

    Some of the questions might be on the test, but it won't be by design.

    The real value in these is in their explanations of the answers - both
    the right choices and the wrong choices. They help you to learn.

    Eric

    Eric, May 14, 2004
  4. In ce8501c43959$157b9630$,
    Hi Phatrice,

    I'm not sure whether anyone else made it clear that braindumps depend on
    people with good memories taking the tests and then writing down all the
    questions after they leave the test site, violaing the NDA agreement they
    made before they took the tests. People who use braindumps to prepare for
    exams often know only memorized answers and don't really know or understand
    the material the test covers.

    Even so, if you fail an exam there is nothing to stop you from writing down
    notes after you leave the test site so that you can study the areas you're
    weak in and re-take the exam at a later date.

    Cindy Winegarden, May 14, 2004