    We are about it. Because we all know that the way we treat you,
    How much of this Judge's comments did you hear on our TV sets? ZERO!
    say.

    THEOLDONE, Jul 18, 2003

  2. THEOLDONE

    SgtMinor Guest

    <snip>

    Not even on FAUX News? Sounds like the sort of crap they shovel up. You
    know, "fair and balanced?" American freedom is a myth.

    Gutted by the radicals who make up the current administration, the
    American legal system has sunk so far that now the government is
    threatening foreigners with it, saying they'll get a dose of "American
    justice."

    SgtMinor, Jul 18, 2003

  3. THEOLDONE

    Bender Guest

    Bender, Jul 18, 2003
  4. THEOLDONE

    Richard Guest

    And you dare use the title "sergeant"?
    The man willingly boarded the plane with the intent of killing innocent
    people.
    As the judge said, the man is not a warrior, he is a terrorist.
    Had the man been captured in Paris, more than likely he would have been
    slapped in jail for a couple of years and released.
    The French are historically pacifists and just don't give a shit.
    Having been captured alive in the USA, the man, and his fellow terrorists,
    understands what is meant by "American Justice".

    At least the passengers on the plane were alert and proved that you don't
    mess around with Americans without help and the passengers are alive.

    If I were the pilot of the plane, I'd have lowered the altitude to 5,000
    feet, open the door and give the guy a shove.

    Richard, Jul 18, 2003
  5. THEOLDONE

    anthonyberet Guest

    I think he could have mentioned Guantanamo bay at least once ;-)

    anthonyberet, Jul 18, 2003
  6. THEOLDONE

    Jimchip Guest

    Jimchip, Jul 18, 2003
  7. On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 17:17:07 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind
    boggled at the following statement by Richard in message
    snip
    You mean as opposed to Private E-1 Richard "Bolo" Bullis?

    snip

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    No of SETI units returned: 1861

    The Old Sourdough, Jul 18, 2003
  8. THEOLDONE

    Jimchip Guest

    "Sooper Seekret member of the ASA"

    Jimchip, Jul 18, 2003
  9. THEOLDONE

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    Why not? You 'dare' to say you were in the army.

    -= Hawk =-, Jul 18, 2003
  10. THEOLDONE

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Potato Peeler First Class (Second Rate). ;-)

    Brian H¹©, Jul 18, 2003
  11. Richard rambled on about something in <>:

    Yeah, and in doing so, risked the lives of everyone on board?

    Come on man, we all know you've got the biggest Cyberballs on the
    planet, but in real life you're the biggest pile of chicken shit
    known to the Human Race.

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck, Jul 19, 2003
  12. http://www.democraticunderground.com/bob/03/79.html

    --
    longshotjohn 7

    http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/hot2trot

    because of those who look on and do nothing. --Albert Einstein

    longshotjohn7, Jul 19, 2003