    the router as DHCP and disable the modems DHCP (by selecting the full
    brdige rfc option) comments and suggestions wellcome

    Neil Morris

    Neil Morris, Dec 15, 2007

  2. Neil Morris

    Sir-Les-MP Guest

    Looking at the details of both products what i think you require to do
    is set the router to be both a DHCP server as well as set the router to
    use NAT
    the router should then assign both the pc's connected and the modem with
    appropriate ip address's
    as far as the modem is concerned it will only see the address of the
    router believing it to be connected to a single pc
    the router should then forward any data received to the pc that requested it
    Alternatively you could sell both of those and purchase a router with a
    built in ads2+ modem

    Sir-Les-MP, Dec 15, 2007