wget , how do I download when links are to a php .. ?

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by jameshanley39, Jan 4, 2007.

  1. wget , how do I download when links are to a php .. ?

    so I have an html page of links say the html page is

    http://foo.com/bar/audio/audio.html

    A typical link is
    http://foo.com/bar/audio/play.php?aid=23&abc=1&def=12
    (if I were to go there in my browser it'd download a file)

    All html links are to the same php file with slightly different
    parameters. But all the html links I want are in that page
    http://foo.com/bar/audio/audio.html

    I tried

    wget -r -l 1 http://foo.com/bar/audio/audio.html

    but that didn't download them