    MitchS Guest

    Even though you are enjoying this a little too much, it is moderately funny.
    You can chuckle if you like... Not that much.

    MitchS, Jul 7, 2006

  2. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    DYHTBQITHCR

    Frisbee®, Jul 7, 2006

  3. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    This guy is funny on so many different levels.

    Frisbee®, Jul 7, 2006
  4. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Good grief.

    JaR, Jul 7, 2006
  5. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Lessee...uh...Do You Have The Bad Quarter In The Cash Register?

    JaR, Jul 7, 2006
  6. Guest

    JaR Guest

    That's an odd way to spell moronic.

    JaR, Jul 7, 2006
  7. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    From RSFC: Damn, you have to be quick in this here chat rum.

    Frisbee®, Jul 7, 2006
  8. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Some morans are funy.

    Frisbee®, Jul 7, 2006
  9. Guest

    JaR Guest

    -

    True dat

    JaR, Jul 7, 2006
  10. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Well, I got 3 right.

    JaR, Jul 7, 2006
  11. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    4 actually.

    MitchS, Jul 7, 2006
  12. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Remind me to take you off MCNGP certifcation grading duty.

    Frisbee®, Jul 7, 2006
  13. Guest

    Sanjay Guest

    ????

    Sanjay, Jul 7, 2006
  14. Guest

    Sanjay Guest

    ur mad

    Sanjay, Jul 7, 2006
  15. Guest

    kpg Guest

    As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    OHHHH... is THAT what happened? ;)

    kpg, Jul 7, 2006
  16. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    No I'm not, I'm just a grumpy bag.

    Briscobar, Jul 7, 2006
  17. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    It's 20 min to beer-thirty on Friday coming off of a $hitty week. I'm
    allowed one minor flub such as a miscount, missing the toilet, or
    disconnecting 25 lusers from a terminal server. So lemmee alone.

    MitchS, Jul 7, 2006
  18. Guest

    Sanjay Guest

    he,he,he ur funny man, like Frisbee.

    Sanjay, Jul 7, 2006
  19. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    It's something that we can't help. We were born this way. It's a horrible
    affliction suffered by millions worldwide. This is just a support group for
    the humorous.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26