    Does anybody knows, what this means?

    Thanks & Regards

    Vijay

    Rupak, May 24, 2004

  2. Rupak

    Jerry G. Guest

    Did you install one of these patches that come by email?

    Never open any unsolicited emails that contain patches!
    Never click on any links in unsolicited mails!

    You will have to run an up to date virus scanner, and up to date adware
    scanner to find out what you have, and how to get rid of it, if this is the
    case.

    --

    Jerry G.
    =====

    Hi

    I got this error while putting a patch for my IE (on XP).

    Error : "WEUpdate cannot retrieve information needed for setup from
    database.Setup cannot continue."

    Jerry G., May 24, 2004

  3. Rupak

    Rupak Guest

    My computer is clean from virus or adware. Any thoughts why i am getting
    that error

    Rupak, May 24, 2004
  4. Rupak

    Boomer Guest

    Do you have the latest updates from Microsoft, like:
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/ms04-012.mspx

    Further reading:

    http://www.google.com/groups?as_epq=WEUpdate cannot retrieve in
    formation&safe=off&ie=UTF-8&as_scoring=d&lr=lang_en&num=100&hl=en

    Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?V49A31268

    Boomer, May 24, 2004