    dirty" guidelines as to what may be considered large vs small? IE 10
    systems is probally "small" vs 100 which is probally "large"?
    Thanks

    Kirby Timm, Sep 17, 2008

  2. Kirby Timm

    Garth Guest

    Use WET for ~10 PCs and use USMT for 10+

    Garth, Sep 17, 2008

  3. Hi there,

    just wrote 70-622, and they refer to wet as a single instance, you would use
    USMt if the organization has a server infrustructure, if not u wold use WET,
    but yes for the exam purposes WET less than 10 USMT and WDS 10 and over LTI
    installations

    regards

    G.R Smith. CCNA | MCP | MCTSx1 | A+ | N+, Sep 17, 2008
  4. Kirby Timm

    Kirby Timm Guest

    Great! Thanks to the both of you! I'll keep that in mind as a rough and
    dirty that 10 or less is WET where over 10 is USMT.
    Thanks again!

    Kirby Timm, Sep 17, 2008