    comes in a snapper case I believe) ?

    MGM's version was 2.35:1 and it seems strange if Warner's was not.

    Thomas

    Thomas M, Jan 24, 2006

  2. Thomas M

    jayembee Guest

    It does seem strange. I don't have the disc, but for every single title I've
    seen that originally came out from MGM/UA and then came out from
    Warner, Warner used the exact same masters. In fact, in one case (if
    memory serves, it's WOMAN OF THE YEAR), while the outside package
    said "Warner", the disc itself had the MGM/UA logo on it.

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, Jan 24, 2006