    0
    Hi guys,

    Just wanted to ask if anyone tried out the WDTV by Western Digital? Planning to buy one to watch all my movies, but not sure if its great, any advice?

    zaragoth, Jul 23, 2009

  2. zaragoth

    case1

    Joined:
    May 8, 2010
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    yeah i own one, its crap... there about 3 or 4 formats it cant play or cant play properly... it cant deal with that thing that is better than stereo sound, the tv has to deal with those through a sdpif (??) lead... and the tv has to be able to deal with it or you get no sound... its like they only paid for half the codex... then there is the fact that it likes auguing and fallin out with tvs, cant decide on a resolution, is ****d if you lose the controller, the ports get quite hot so if you wanna cook your usb drive its good, oh and from what i remember its not region free either.

    case1, May 8, 2010

  3. zaragoth

    alphah

    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2010
    Messages:
    37
    Likes Received:
    0
    it is great. i have one for 5 years; no single problem.

    alphah, Jun 18, 2010