    Is there anyone who can explain how to setup NAT if that is what I
    need?

    TIA, Rich

    Rich, Feb 26, 2006

  2. Rich

    smackedass Guest

    Is what you need in here?

    Please let me know if you found what you want, and if you can make it work.
    I've been procrastinating getting my own NAT set up, but have been meaning
    to look at this more closely.

    http://www.westell.com/content/sales/327W.pdf

    smackedass

    smackedass, Feb 26, 2006

  3. Rich

    Rich Guest

    Thanks, but I have this manual and it doesn't 'spell-it-out'
    sufficiently for me to understand what I need and how to make the
    correct choices in the setup.

    Rich

    Rich, Feb 27, 2006