    How it can be attacked?

    Thank you,

    Johnny.

    Johnny, Aug 1, 2006

  2. Johnny

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    WITH A BANANA!

    FrisbeeĀ®, Aug 1, 2006

  3. Johnny

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Aug 1, 2006
  4. Johnny

    JaR Guest

    No, we covered that already.

    Today is grapes! Red AND green!

    JaR, Aug 1, 2006
  5. Johnny

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    << While I was at work, JaR spurted out:
    Shut up. Right now you, Mr Apricot.

    BD [MCNGP], Aug 1, 2006
  6. Johnny

    kpg Guest

    kpg, Aug 1, 2006
  7. Johnny

    JaR Guest

    I store mine on your computer. Have you never wondered what that 5 gig
    encrypted folder called XXX is? Or why your connection gets _really_ slow
    sometimes?

    JaR, Aug 1, 2006
  8. Johnny

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    << While I was at work, kpg spurted out:
    What what what??? You're protecting what? Keeping what away from the rest of us?

    BD [MCNGP], Aug 1, 2006
  9. Johnny

    Cerebrus Guest

    Cerebrus, Aug 2, 2006
  10. http://sourceforge.net/projects/wepcrack/

    Because any little Linux script kitty wanna be and a simple Google search
    will come up with not only explanations but as well little utilities like
    this on that can be run from Knoppix so they can still game in Windows even
    though......

    **coughs in disbelief that he's about to say this**

    7!|\|(_)>< |?0><|?5

    --
    ..rev - mct.mcngp.44
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Aug 3, 2006
  11. Johnny

    JaR Guest

    Do you kiss your mama with that mouth?

    JaR, Aug 3, 2006
  12. Johnny

    Cerebrus Guest

    You need cough syrup. That's my prescription.

    Cerebrus, Aug 4, 2006