WEll you can not believe all that you read

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Gordon, Jul 28, 2010.

  1. Gordon

    Gordon Guest

    Gordon, Jul 28, 2010

  2. Gordon

    Sweetpea Guest

    Nice.

    But why are they using Ubuntu? Why not SuSE instead?

    Sweetpea, Jul 28, 2010

  3. Gordon

    Enkidu Guest

    Why slow the machine down with SuSE AKA the Slug? I can think of a
    number of reasons for preferring Ubuntu (apart from the fact that SuSE
    is sloooow), better support being the obvious one.

    Cheers,

    Cliff

    Enkidu, Jul 29, 2010
  4. Gordon

    Sweetpea Guest

    So, ANY commercially supported RPM based distribution then.

    Sweetpea, Jul 29, 2010