    of June. I wanted to have the trial version first, but .... You know
    things work out. LOL

    Wayne

    Wayne Wastier, May 23, 2005

  2. huh? ;-s

    Andre Da Costa, May 23, 2005

  3. LOL

    Wayne Wastier, May 23, 2005
  4. Wayne Wastier

    Kevin Panzke Guest

    Are you not eligible for the Free Upgrade?

    Kevin Panzke, May 23, 2005
  5. No. I purchased my OEM copy in 2001.

    Wayne

    Wayne Wastier, May 23, 2005
  6. Too bad.

    Andre Da Costa, May 23, 2005
  7. Naw, I have loved every minute of owning my OEM copy of XP. :)

    Wayne Wastier, May 24, 2005
  8. Wayne Wastier

    BossHogg Guest

    Did you try and get the exchange and was told that you cant or did you
    remember when you bought it and just didnt bother trying?

    BossHogg, May 24, 2005
  9. I tried, but got the message that I was not eligible. :(

    Wayne Wastier, May 24, 2005
  10. Too bad. ;-p

    Andre Da Costa, May 25, 2005