Well done Texas

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Scrote, Jan 14, 2005.

  1. Scrote

    Scrote Guest

    Scrote, Jan 14, 2005

  2. Scrote

    Old Gringo Guest

    Old Gringo, Jan 14, 2005

  3. Scrote

    chrisv Guest

    Didn't read the link, but who in their right mind would believe anything
    from the BBC? They blew their credibility with their biased reporting on
    Irak.

    chrisv, Jan 14, 2005
  4. Where's Irak?

    The Old Sourdough, Jan 14, 2005
  5. Scrote

    Gort Guest

    There is NO reference whatever to "Dubya" in that article.
    I find it interesting that yout mind automatically connects "Texas" to
    "Dubya" and "guilt" without any cause.

    Gort, Jan 14, 2005
  6. He meant Iyak, the new Asimov book about a cow in Kyrgyzstan that
    becomes sentient and vows to destroy mankind.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jan 14, 2005
  7. Scrote

    Old Gringo Guest

    Try it from here then: http://tinyurl.com/6gfr9
    OH! thats right I think you *PLONKED* me. Oh well.

    Old Gringo, Jan 14, 2005
  8. Scrote

    Old Gringo Guest

    I am sure Scrote is delighted that you finally found something
    interesting in your life. Now click the next header and continue
    with your intrigue. Best wishes.

    Old Gringo, Jan 14, 2005
  9. Scrote

    Scrote Guest

    Had the humour bypass then? Please, read my sig.

    Scrote, Jan 14, 2005
  10. Scrote

    nogeekatall Guest

    nogeekatall, Jan 14, 2005
  11. Scrote

    Old Gringo Guest

    :) Your sig. Texas style."The man is brilliant but doesn't have the
    common sense to pour the piss out of his boots."

    Old Gringo, Jan 14, 2005
  12. Scrote

    Old Gringo Guest

    Saw that, Thanks. :)

    Old Gringo, Jan 14, 2005
  13. Scrote

    chrisv Guest

    *plonk*

    chrisv, Jan 14, 2005
  14. [/QUOTE]
    It's next to Irain.

    Blinky the Shark, Jan 14, 2005
  15. Scrote

    Gort Guest

    Thank you. I find many things interesting.
    This group (TING) is a case study in Psycho-Logy.
    But I suppose you've noticed that.
    ;-)

    Gort, Jan 14, 2005
  16. Scrote

    Gort Guest

    The humor left when all the idiots stared raising G.W. Bush to Godhood,
    crediting HIM with creating the tsunamis, the hurricanes, the floods, etc.
    These are all Biblical things, so he must be a God, right ?
    And never in all Creation did they occur until HE came on the scene.

    Do you have any idea how many people are in Usenet, and believe
    everything that is posted ?
    On top of that the BBC, the N.Y. Times, and many others show no
    responsibility for what they print/say.
    Their "excuse" is they're "journalists, not reporters" so they have the
    right to call their opinions "newsworthy".
    At least K-Man reveals that he isn't too serious with his stuff, but so
    many posts are too " Dan Rather" to be ignored.

    Please, read my sig.

    Gort, Jan 14, 2005
  17. Scrote

    Gort Guest

    Great Googamooga, chrisv ..... if you PLONK everyone that doesn't agree
    with you 100% you'll be posting to yourself very soon.

    There are thousands of people in here (TINH), and most of them have more
    than one opinion about lots of things. That's the way the thinking mind
    works. Shutting your thinking off and accepting things to be as you
    want them to be is not good mental health.
    HTH
    HAND

    Gort, Jan 14, 2005
  18. Scrote

    Old Gringo Guest

    If you have to do that every time you open your news reader I would
    get a different one if I were you.

    Old Gringo, Jan 14, 2005
  19. Scrote

    Old Gringo Guest

    Yes I have and have it to be very educational.

    Old Gringo, Jan 14, 2005
  20. Not surprising really considering you texan 'toucants' are too
    stupid to not piss in your boots.

    Kutloze-Pik Scheefgepoepte, Jan 14, 2005