    Once again thanks.

    One day Wales is going to beat you at rugby, but as I am 59 now I am not too
    optimistic of being there!

    nobody760, Sep 9, 2003

  2. nobody760

    E. Scrooge Guest

    Good on you, sport.
    There's no point being too serious in the newsgroups.

    E. Scrooge

    E. Scrooge, Sep 9, 2003

  3. nobody760

    Gordon Guest

    True, nobody else is.

    Gordon, Sep 9, 2003
  4. nobody760

    AD. Guest

    To be fair that was an alt group - flames and trolling are using the
    point in those groups. The comp.sys groups are usually much better behaved
    with more technical expertise.

    Cheers
    Anton

    AD., Sep 9, 2003