  1. Jan

    Jan Guest

    that is in the MS training on Vista

    Jan, May 6, 2008

  2. Jan

    John R Guest

    Yes, colors and rules both work in Vista.

    Blue = Watery stuff, like the fluid movement of tcp/ip packets through a
    network.
    Red = Baaaaaad. Your third grade teacher always used red to circle the
    errors in your script files.
    White = Pure. Like my sister before she learned how hard drives actually
    worked.
    Green = Payola. That's why there are so many different Vista versions.
    Purple = ... well we all know the rumors about Barney the dinosaur and the
    "networks" he designed.
    Gray = Complacency. Like when you are expecting that 5% raise and only get
    2.2% and you don't complain.
    Yellow = Caution. This keeps you from really doing what you want to do on
    your boss' desk after he told the customer that "HE" fixed the latency in
    their network.
    Brown = ... That stuff you have to take all day. You know, it rhymes with
    slit, (which reminds you of your boss' throat).

    As to rules, you are coming to a sad realization about your life in IT.
    Accept or Deny?

    John R

    John R, May 7, 2008