    How do I go back to not having to do anything extra to boot?

    ( Win XP Pro SP2)

    , Dec 1, 2007

  2. Bareill Guest

    http://www.pchell.com/support/welcomescreen.shtml

    Bareill, Dec 1, 2007

  3. mixin Guest

    Welcome screen not "welcome"

    ha, funny ..

    *badoum, tish*

    mixin, Dec 4, 2007
  4. Guest

    On Tue, 04 Dec 2007 16:34:56 GMT, "mixin" <> wrote:

    >Welcome screen not "welcome"
    >
    >ha, funny ..
    >
    >*badoum, tish*

    Ha... that's funnier then a screen door on a Hijab...

    but...

    You know why cannibals don't eat clowns?

    'Cause they taste funny...

    Did you hear about the Irishman who got a little too drunk when he went to the
    Vatican?

    He accidentally kissed his wife...

    and then beat the Popes foot to a bloody pulp with a coal shovel...!

    but seriously....

    Why are Catholics so against gay marriage?

    I mean, they can play with the choir boys but they can't marry 'em?

    anyway I have to go and

    , Dec 6, 2007
  5. robis Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 04 Dec 2007 16:34:56 GMT, "mixin" <> wrote:
    >

    >>Welcome screen not "welcome"
    >>
    >>ha, funny ..
    >>
    >>*badoum, tish*
    >>

    > Ha... that's funnier then a screen door on a Hijab...
    >

    > but...
    >

    > You know why cannibals don't eat clowns?
    >
    > 'Cause they taste funny...
    >

    > Did you hear about the Irishman who got a little too drunk when he went to
    > the
    > Vatican?
    >
    > He accidentally kissed his wife...
    >
    > and then beat the Popes foot to a bloody pulp with a coal shovel...!
    >

    > but seriously....
    >

    > Why are Catholics so against gay marriage?
    >
    > I mean, they can play with the choir boys but they can't marry 'em?
    >

    > anyway I have to go and

    lol! :)

    robis, Dec 14, 2007