    Used to be it just booted with no stupid extra screen...

    How do I go back to not having to do anything extra to boot?

    ( Win XP Pro SP2)

    mona, Dec 1, 2007

  2. mona

    Bareill Guest

    http://www.pchell.com/support/welcomescreen.shtml

    Bareill, Dec 1, 2007

  3. mona

    mixin Guest

    Welcome screen not "welcome"

    ha, funny ..

    *badoum, tish*

    mixin, Dec 4, 2007
  4. mona

    mona Guest

    Ha... that's funnier then a screen door on a Hijab...

    but...

    You know why cannibals don't eat clowns?

    'Cause they taste funny...

    Did you hear about the Irishman who got a little too drunk when he went to the
    Vatican?

    He accidentally kissed his wife...

    and then beat the Popes foot to a bloody pulp with a coal shovel...!

    but seriously....

    Why are Catholics so against gay marriage?

    I mean, they can play with the choir boys but they can't marry 'em?

    anyway I have to go and

    mona, Dec 6, 2007
  5. mona

    robis Guest