    I Have Passed My MCSE & ISA 2006 Exam I have been trying to order a wel come
    kit i cant find the link also i am not able download the certificate pls Send
    me thge Wel come Kit & the Certificates

    Zaheer, Oct 3, 2009

  2. If you don’t have a MCP ID, you need to contact the regional center with
    your Live ID.

    https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp/default.mspx

    First time visiting the site?
    You need your Microsoft Certification ID and Access Code, sent in an e-mail
    message shortly after you passed your certification exam, to sign in with
    your Windows Live ID. Forget your Access Code? Click the Sign In button
    above and sign in using a valid Windows Live ID to request a new access code

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/help/service-americas.aspx

    Santhosh Sivarajan, Oct 4, 2009

  3.
    Shyam Sundar Swami, Jan 9, 2010
  4. Zaheer

    John R Guest

    Unfortunately, this news group is not an open channel to Microsoft Learning.

    Log on to the MCP site at https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp

    You can request your certifications there by clicking on 'Download
    certificates'

    If you cannot log on, call your regional service center.

    John R.

    John R, Jan 11, 2010