    Please send the MCPID and access code.

    thanking you
    raju

    devendra singh, Mar 13, 2008

  2. Hemant

    X-DraGoN Guest

    X-DraGoN, Mar 13, 2008

  3. Hemant

    aneesahmad Guest

    Dear sir/madam,

    i have completed my paper code 70-270,candidate
    id-sr2865306
    and registration no p59syd584.

    I want to order my welcome kit.
    Please send the mcp id and access code

    thanking you
    anees

    aneesahmad, Mar 14, 2008
  4. Hemant

    aneesahmad Guest

    Dear sir/madam,

    i have completed my paper code 70-291,candidate
    id-sr2865306
    and registration no p59syd584.

    I want to order my welcome kit.
    Please send the mcp id and access code

    sorry sir/madam i send the registation no of 70-291,but now i am sending70-291
    thanking you
    anees

    aneesahmad, Mar 14, 2008
  5. Hemant

    aneesahmad Guest

    Dear sir/madam,

    i have completed my paper code 70-270,candidate
    id-sr2865306
    and registration no p50syd54f8.

    aneesahmad, Mar 14, 2008
  6. Hemant

    aneesahmad Guest

    Dear sir/madam,

    i have completed my paper code 70-284,candidate
    id-sr2865306
    and registration no p50syd5562.

    aneesahmad, Mar 14, 2008
  7. Hemant

    aneesahmad Guest

    Dear sir/madam,

    i have completed my paper code 70-270,candidate
    id-sr2865306
    and registration no p595yd5479.

    aneesahmad, Mar 14, 2008
  8. Hemant

    aneesahmad Guest

    Dear sir/madam,

    i have completed my paper code 70-290,candidate

    aneesahmad, Mar 14, 2008
  9. Hemant

    raju singh Guest

    Dear sir/madam,
    I have completed my paper code 070-270,candidate
    id-sr3150068
    and registration no-pa2syd589b.

    I want to order my welcome kit.
    Please send my mcp id and access code.

    thanking you
    raju

    raju singh, Mar 15, 2008
  10. You need to order these now, they do not come automatically.

    As X-DraGoN said check out the MSP website.

    M E Wilson-Vogler, Mar 17, 2008
  11. Hemant

    Matt Guest

    Correction MCP...