    I passed 70-305 over a month ago and I still haven't received the MCP
    Welcome kit. How long does it take?
    Thanks,

    G Dean Blake, Mar 14, 2005

  2. Did you confirm your mailing address on MCP site?
    After confirming your mailing address, you will get it in 4 weeks.

    Regards,
    Daniel

    Daniel Joskovski, Mar 14, 2005

  3. G Dean Blake

    Joseph MCAD Guest

    March 14, 2005

    You must go to the MCP Member Site at:

    https://partnering.one.microsoft.com/mcp/default.aspx

    Then under the "Program Benefits" menu to the left,
    click on "Welcome Kit". Here you must verify your mailing
    address. After you verify your address, you can expect to
    receive your Welcome Kit 4-6 weeks later. Take note that
    the kit can be sent to a PO Box. If you have already done
    this and you still haven't received it 6 weeks later, you
    can contact Microsoft's MCP Regional Support Center. You
    can e-mail them at: or call (800)
    636-7544 in the US and Canada. You can visit the MCP Site
    for phone numbers outside of these two countries. I hope
    this helps and congratulations!

    Joseph MCAD

    Joseph MCAD, Mar 14, 2005
  4. G Dean Blake

    G Dean Blake Guest

    I can't get on that site because I'm not an MCP yet because I haven't
    received my Welcome kit yet to get my MCP ID number.

    hasent been 6 weeks yet so I guess I'll wait. Thanks for the contact info.

    G Dean Blake, Mar 14, 2005
  5. G Dean Blake

    Joseph MCAD Guest

    March 14, 2005

    The Welcome Kit will never come unless you first go
    to the site and confirm your address. You must call the
    MCP Support Center to get your MCP ID and they will
    direct you on how to access the site for the first time.
    You should have gotten an email stating this once you
    passed your test. You should call 800 636-7544 (in US)
    and ask them how to access the site for the first time.
    Then confirm your address and you will be send the kit.
    Just to be clear... A Welcome Kit is Not on its way right
    now. You must call them to access the site. Wish you luck!

    Joseph MCAD

    Joseph MCAD, Mar 14, 2005
  6. G Dean Blake

    G Dean Blake Guest

    Joseph,
    Turns out I never got my email because it went to an old employer. I called
    and now I'm all set.
    thank you VERY much

    G Dean Blake, Mar 15, 2005