    should I order it from MCP web site or it well come automatically?

    note :

    On the web site there is an information that it was shipped .

    Guest, Jan 21, 2005

  2. You only get welcome kits for each certification you obtain. You get a
    welcome kit for the first MCP but not again until you get a certification.
    no in the case you took the MCDST tests first then you would get another kit
    after your second test.

    In any case just go back to the MCP site and register your kit

    --
    "The Rev"
    Microsoft Certified Trainer

    ..

    Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\), Jan 21, 2005

  3. Guest

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\)" <Stephen Charles Rea (MCT)
    @discussions.microsoft.com> say in @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:
    if you are eligible for another welcome kit, it will appear on the site.
    In very rare cases, MS will ship it without you asking but this is not
    the norm.

    Once upon a time you did not have to order it, but this has been the way
    of the world for a few years now and it works well, as it get people to
    check out the private mcp site as well. There might just be other useful
    tools there (like the ability to see where you can spend your money
    next).

    Neil, Jan 22, 2005