    Hello dear i have successfully qualify my MCP exam. Now i want to order
    Welcome Kit but i am unable to find the link on MCP member site to order my
    kit. Plz tell me the link where i can found the option of order Welcome Kit.

    Guest, Apr 4, 2007

  2. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    Suku piffled away vaguely:
    You should have a sheet from the testing center with all the information
    you need.

    --

    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43

    catwalker63, Apr 4, 2007

  3. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    If you've managed to login to the MCP member site, you need to look at
    the Navigation menus on the left. Choose "Program benefits" ->
    "Welcome kits and certificates". This should lead you to a page where
    you will be asked to validate your addess and confirm a request for
    the Welcome kit to be sent to you.

    ----------
    Cerebrus.
    MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Please hug !)

    Join the fight against Br@indumps
    http://www.certguard.com/forums/

    Check out the new 'No Braindump' CertGear:
    http://www.cafepress.com/certguard

    Cerebrus, Apr 4, 2007
  4. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    i am unable to find the link on MCP member site to order my
    have you checked under your bed?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Apr 4, 2007
  5. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    It's a *secure* site, bud. Thar be gremlins under his bed. ;-)

    Cerebrus, Apr 4, 2007