Weird System Config Errors - Good Geek Challenge! X3

Discussion in 'General Computer Support' started by GMB, Jan 24, 2008.

  1. GMB

    GMB

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2007
    Messages:
    6
    Likes Received:
    0
    So, in my previous thread, I was trying to get rid of a runner error, and was given some advice to edit the startup thing and un-click the Updates from HP option. I did that, and that solved that problem, but now I get this:

    [​IMG]

    I've tried a bunch of different things, but I usually only make things worse. Here is what the startup thing looks like now:

    [​IMG]

    and

    [​IMG]

    I know this is a lot, but it's really starting to slow down pretty much everything and is just giving me hell whenever I try to get something done. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    GMB, Jan 24, 2008