    http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/hot2trot

    because of those who look on and do nothing.
    --Albert Einstein

    longshotjohn7, Aug 31, 2003

  2. longshotjohn7

    Unknown Guest

    Check control panel ---sounds settings.

    Unknown, Aug 31, 2003

  3. longshotjohn7

    Liz Guest

    You have a beeping emoticon.

    Liz, Aug 31, 2003
  4. longshotjohn7

    Kraftee Guest

    Please, please, can I have one, I've always wanted one of those,
    please................................

    LOL

    Kraftee, Aug 31, 2003
  5. I think Liz meant a *bleeping* emoticon... Some people don't like cuss
    words, you know ;-)

    Sentient Fluid, Aug 31, 2003
  6. Why would I do that?? This is after all the first time this has occurred
    after many months of using the same habits on this machine. It has not
    happened since those few times. And , for the other folks with advice, I
    hadn't gone as far as copying an emoticon yet before the event occurred.
    May be it was just a glitch since it has not happened since. If it does I
    will be back for more ideas...Thanx all.
    --
    longshotjohn 7

    longshotjohn7, Sep 1, 2003