    philo Guest

  2. philo

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Toolman Tim, Feb 10, 2005

  3. philo

    philo Guest

    yes
    you won't get a virus if that's what you meant
    you'll just see some artwork my girlfriend has done recently

    philo, Feb 10, 2005
  4. Blinky the Shark, Feb 11, 2005
  5. philo

    Toolman Tim Guest

    | > |
    | > Before I click on that link, I want to know if it's safe <g>
    | >

    | yes
    | you won't get a virus if that's what you meant
    | you'll just see some artwork my girlfriend has done recently

    Cool! Pretty neat - good colors, balance, and quite unique. But then, I'm no
    critic ;o)

    (I was more worried 'bout nudie pics...I've been single too long to want to
    get the motor started <g>)

    Toolman Tim, Feb 11, 2005
  6. philo

    Pennywise Guest