    and over. After about an hour and a dozen or so attempts like this they
    come back to life and boot up successfully.

    Any ideas what is wrong?

    M, Dec 13, 2007

  2. M

    CK Guest

    It happened with me too, but with PIX 506E..
    After running for almost 9-10 months it stopped working and when i
    give a cold restart it comes up automaticlaly meanwhile .. mothing
    comes on console or in logs.

    Any help wil be appreciable..

    Thanks..CK

    CK, Dec 13, 2007

  3. M

    John Guest

    After about an hour and a dozen or so attempts like this they
    seen the same in 3640. I use another workaround:
    power off, unplug all NM slots, put them back, power on.

    I suspect electrostatic issues.... maybe better grounding would fix it?

    John, Dec 13, 2007