Wega2 1.0.8.5 update and FocalPlot 1.06 (now Exposureplot) update

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Paul van Andel, Oct 18, 2005.

  1. Hi all

    For those of you who are using the programs, I've just uploaded Wega2
    1.0.8.5.
    And a while back I updated Focalplot renamed to ExposurePlot due to the
    enhancements, see below.

    Download from:
    http://www.vandel.nl

    Thanks for your feedback and tips.

    Cheers
    Paul

    Wega2 version 1.0.8.5

    - Added extract ISO values from maker tag "CCD SENSITIVITY" (e.g. Casio)
    - The file "cam_equivalent.txt" is added and can be used to show 35mm equiv.
    info for cameras without this exif information.
    - Shutter speed added to the sort tool.
    - Shortcut added Shift + F5 now refreshes the file list.
    - Bug fix: Next selected (r-mouse) at compression center didn't select the
    last image.
    - Sorting files speed improved.
    - Set image as wallpaper options added.
    - Added RGB histogram
    - Improved statistics, besides focal length graphs now shows graphs for ISO,
    Aperture and Shutter speed.
    - Some memo file related bugs fixed.

    Exposureplot version 1.06 Major update

    Due the added functionality FocalPlot is renamed to ExposurePlot
    The jpeg files with jpe extensions will be processed also.
    New charts for ISO, Aperture and Shutter speed added.
    Custom filter for camera make and model added, you can filter for a specific
    camera.
    Focal mm and file path now as text available.

    Paul van Andel, Oct 18, 2005

  2. Paul van Andel wrote:
    []
    A first-class program made even better!

    One minor note, on my system the "Analyzing files" progress bar doesn't
    appear to update in realtime.

    Thanks!

    David

    David J Taylor, Oct 19, 2005

  3. A first-class program made even better!
    Hi David

    I'll look into that, but I think that's just because the "Analyzing files"
    goes rather fast :)
    Maybe an application.processmessages somewhere wil help.

    Cheers
    Paul

    Paul van Andel, Oct 20, 2005
  4. Paul,

    With 162 files, the Collecting progress bar goes straight to full-scale,
    there is then a few seconds delay with the hourglass showing, the
    Analyzing progress bar stays at empty. Then, quite suddenly, the four
    histograms appear. Rather than ProcessMessages, use StatusBar.Update or
    StatusBar.Repaint. BTW: one typo, on the Path list tab, bottom left,
    "Focal lenght" is mis-spelt.

    I've just discovered the Statistics option as well. First-class!

    Cheers,
    David

    David J Taylor, Oct 20, 2005