WEEKLY PHOTO CONTEST - Please Enter!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Photo Judge, Nov 3, 2003.

  1. Photo Judge

    Photo Judge Guest

    Photo Judge, Nov 3, 2003

  2. Charlie Dilks, Nov 3, 2003

  3. Photo Judge

    CARBUFF Guest

    Please ignore anything posted by photojudge. He is just a troll that has been
    posting crap in the 35mm group for weeks. He changes his handle all the time.
    He is a moron. That said feel free to enter a photo in the shoot-in. Its not a
    contest. Check the headers on posts and if its from google, take it with a
    grain of salt.

    George

    CARBUFF, Nov 3, 2003
  4. Photo Judge

    Some Jedi Guest

    CARBUFF { } chucked this at usenet and hoped it would
    stick:

    Thanks for the heads up. I am just starting to learn photography, where are
    the more respected competitions to be found?

    Thanks

    Some Jedi, Nov 3, 2003