    http://www.onvideo.org/calendar/dvd_03i.htm bookmarked, however the site is
    always grossly incomplete. I've already found 3 missing listings for
    September. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks

    Jason, Sep 6, 2003

  2. Jason

    Scot Gardner Guest

    <<I'm looking for a website that lists all the new releases by week. I
    have http://www.onvideo.org/calendar/dvd_03i.htm bookmarked, however the
    site is always grossly incomplete. I've already found 3 missing listings
    for September. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks>>

    The most complete listing that I have found is the downloadable
    spreadsheet from Home Theater Info. For example, through the use of
    field sorting, it can be seen that the September 2003 has the following
    number of new DVD releases:

    9-02-03: 232
    9-09-03: 207
    9-11-03: 1
    9-16-03: 160
    9-22-03: 13
    9-23-03: 263
    9-30-03: 239

    Total: 1115

    You get all the important information: Title, Studio, Status, Sound,
    Aspect Versions, Price, Rating, Year of Release, Genere, Aspect Ratio,
    UPC Code and DVD Release Date.

    Here is the list of titles for September 9, so you can see if anything
    is missing:

    15-Minute Workouts For Dummies
    24: Season #2 (Special Edition)
    ABBA: ABBA Gold: Greatest Hits
    Alan Jackson: Greatest Hits: Vol. 2
    Alien Sex Fiend: Edit / Overdose
    All Pro Sports Football Series (Box Set/ STS Media)
    All Pro Sports Football Series: Volume 2: Ronnie Lott, Rodney Hampton,
    Jeff Gossett
    All Pro Sports Football Series: Volume 3: Don Shula, Jerry Rice, Jeff
    Jaeger
    All Pro Sports Football Series: Volume 4: Reggie White, Eric Allen, Jack
    Del Rio
    Almost Perfect Affair
    Amazing Transparent Man (Alpha Video)
    Andy Andrews: Not Normal: The Power To Be Different
    Angels Crest
    Animation Runner Kuromi (Collector's Series Edition)
    Arena: Caught In The Act
    Ashley Jay
    Avril Lavigne: Skater Girl Unauthorized
    Bargain Price Action Pack
    Bargain Price Comedy Pack
    BET Pictures Presents: Midnight Blue
    Big One
    Bike Fest 2002
    Bird Of Paradise
    Blade In The Dark / Macabre (Drive-In Double Feature)
    Blood Lust (Alpha/ a.k.a. Bloodlust)
    Bloody Vampire (Image) / The Invasion Of The Vampires (Double Feature)
    Bob Marley And The Wailers: African Herbsman (DVD-Audio)
    Bon Jovi: The Inside Story
    Borodin: Prince Igor: Kirov Opera Orchestra
    Boys Over Flowers: Declaration Of War
    Brooks And Dunn: Red Dirt Road
    Bug Off
    Bulletproof Monk (Special Edition)
    Campus Man
    Cardcaptor Sakura #17: Confessions
    Casey's Shadow
    Cat Soup (Collector's Special Edition)
    Cat Soup (Limited Special Edition Liquid Art)
    Cat's Meow (Signature Series)
    Chinese Box (Signature Series)
    Chobits #4: Love Defined
    Circus Of Fear (Alpha Video)
    Circus Of Horrors / Theatre Of Death (Drive-In Double Feature)
    Confessions Of A Dangerous Mind (Special Edition)
    Core (Special Edition/ Pan & Scan)
    Core (Special Edition/ Widescreen)
    Crunch: Cardio Salsa
    Crunch: Fat Burning Pilates
    Dagger Of Kamui
    Dance Hits USA
    Dark Habits
    David Lean 3-Pack (The Bridge On The River Kwai / Lawrence Of Arabia / A
    Passage To India)
    Debut (Special Edition)
    Delius: A Village Romeo And Juliet: Chales Mackerras
    Dennis Miller: The Raw Feed
    Desperate Cargo
    Destroying America / The End
    Digital Golf School By Simon Holmes
    Digital Video Essentials
    Dokken: Japan Live '95
    Dragnet: Volume 2
    Duetto: Concert At The Roman Colosseum: Salvatore Licitra And Marcelo
    Alvarez
    DysFunktional Family
    Educational Archives: Patriotism
    Educational Archives: Religion
    Elvira, Mistress Of The Dark / Transylvania 6-500 (Drive-In Double
    Feature)
    Ethics For A New Millennium
    Fade To Black / Hell Night (Drive-In Double Feature)
    Family Guy: Volume 2 (Special Edition)
    Ferocious Female Freedom Fighters
    Futurama: Volume 2 (Special Edition)
    Giant Of Marathon
    Girls In The Hood: Get Wild #1
    Great Moments In The History Of NASCAR (Limited Edition)
    Greenskeeper
    Gregory Isaacs: Live In San Francisco
    Gremlins / Gremlins 2
    Groupies (2001/ Ventura)
    Guttermouth: Show Must Go Off!: Live AT The House Of Blues
    Guys
    Hell Of The Living Dead / Rats Night Of Terror (Drive-In Double Feature)
    Highland Park Blues (Special Edition)
    Hip-Hop Honeys: Brazil Boom Boom
    Honorable
    Hoodlum (1951)
    Hook (Superbit)
    Hooligans And Thugs
    I.Q.
    In Search Of Dracula (Fox Lorber)
    In Search Of Peace: Part One: 1948-1967
    Initiation / Mountaintop Motel Massacre (Drive-In Double Feature)
    International Crime
    Jackie Robinson Story (Alpha Video)
    Jazz Legends: Mike Mainieri
    Jazzscapes: Music With A View Into A Time For Love
    Jazzscapes: Music With A View Into Evening
    Jazzscapes: Music With A View Into Rhythm And Waves
    Jennifer Lopez: Unauthorized
    John Lord And Hoochie Coochie Men: Live At The Basement
    Jorge Ben Jor: Acustico
    Junction Boys
    Kaaterskill Falls (Special Edition)
    Killer Buzz
    Kings And Queens Of Freestyle: Volume 3
    Kiss: Kiss Symphony: The DVD (DigiPak)
    Knockout (Ground Zero)
    L.A. Roadster Show
    Lawrence Of Arabia (Superbit, 2-Disc)
    Leap Of Faith
    Legend Lives On: A Tribute To Bill Monroe (Special Edition)
    Leon: The Professional (Superbit)
    Lone Wolf And Cub: Baby Cart At The River Styx
    Long Way Home (Koch)
    Losing Isaiah
    Love Affair (1939/ Alpha Video)
    Love For Lydia
    Love Her Madly
    Lovely And Amazing (Signature Series)
    Malibu's Most Wanted (Special Edition/ Pan & Scan)
    Malibu's Most Wanted (Special Edition/ Widescreen)
    Man On The Eiffel Tower
    Marshall Crenshaw: From The Front Row... Live! (DVD-Audio)
    Milk Money
    MLB: Boricua Beisbol: Passion Of Puerto Rico
    Mountain Of The Cannibal God / Cannibal Man (Drive-In Double Feature)
    Mouth To Mouth
    Mystery Liner
    Nature: Horses
    Neverwhere (Special Edition)
    New York: The Center Of The World
    Night Shift Nurses: RN's Revenge
    Nobody's Fool
    On The Ball: Pilates Workout For Beginners
    On The Ball: Yoga Workout For Beginner
    Once In The Life (Signature Series)
    One Step Beyond (1959/ Alpha Video)
    Original Dirty Pair #3: Project Eden
    Pale Horse
    Pancho Villa (Xenon)
    Party Tyme Karaoke: Pop Hits #5
    Paul Di'anno: Beast In The East
    Phantom Of The Opera (1925/ Image/ Special Edition)
    Pistol Grip: Live At The Glass House
    Platinum Comedy Series Presents: D.L. Hughley Live DVD
    Possession / Shock (Drive-In Double Feature)
    Pretenders: The Isle Of View
    Psycho Cats: Best Of Blood On The Cats
    RahXephon: Orchestration One #5: Synaesthesia
    Ramones: Around The World
    Real Amateur Stripping 1
    Real Amateur Stripping 2
    Regarding Henry
    Regarding Henry (Checkpoint)
    Regular Guys (a.k.a. Echte Kerle)
    Return Of The Killer Tomatoes / Return To Horror High (Drive-In Double
    Feature)
    Revolt Of The Zombies (Alpha Video)
    Revolutionary Girl Utena: Rose Collection #08: Unveiling
    Rita Lee: Acustico
    Rizen: Live
    Robert Townsend: Partners In Crime Volume 2
    Roger Corman Set (Death Race 2000 / Hollywood Boulevard / Piranha / Rock
    'N' Roll High School)
    Russian Ark (Masterworks Edition)
    Sakura Wars: The Movie (Limited Edition)
    Sakura Wars: The Movie (Standard Edition)
    Scarlet Letter (1934)
    School's Out (Lincoln Media Group)
    Scorpion's Revenge
    Scream In The Night
    Shadow Strikes
    Shriek In The Night
    Shunned House
    Sin Of Harold Diddlebock (Allied Artists)
    Slaves Of Hollywood
    Sleeping Beauty (1959/ Special Edition)
    Society / Spontaneous Combustion (Drive-In Double Feature)
    Stability Ball Workout For Dummies
    Star Blazers: Series 3: The Bolar Wars #5
    Stevie (Special Edition)
    Strangler Of Blackmoor Castle
    Super Furry Animals: Phantom Power
    Svengali (Alpha Video)
    Terror Is A Man (Fox Lorber)
    Terror Of Frankenstein (Fox Lorber)
    Three Musketeers (1933/ Alpha Video) #1
    Three Musketeers (1933/ Alpha Video) #2
    Tribute To Red, White And Blue
    True Confessions Of Hookers 1
    True Confessions Of Hookers 2
    Ultimate Naked Fighting 1
    Ultimate Naked Fighting 2
    Vampire Happening (Alpha Video)
    View From The Top
    War Zone: Air Wars: Fighter Aircraft
    War Zone: American Civil War: A Union Divided
    War Zone: Great Commanders Of The Civil War
    War Zone: War In The Desert
    Warped Tour: Punk Rock Summer Camp
    We Shall Behold Him: A Tribute To Dottie Rambo
    West Coast Kustom Car Show
    What Have I Done To Deserve This
    Wiggles: Space Dancing
    Wilder Napalm
    Woman With Red Hair
    World Of Geisha
    Yokai Monsters: Along With Ghosts
    Zapata
    Zen Mama: Prenatal Yoga

    http://www.hometheaterinfo.com/dvdlist.htm

    Scot Gardner, Sep 7, 2003

  3. Jason

    anthony Guest

    anthony, Sep 7, 2003
  4. ominousspiritous, Sep 7, 2003
  5. Jason

    Mark Jones Guest

    Mark Jones, Sep 7, 2003
  6. Jason

    Scot Gardner Guest

    DVD Journal shows 99 new releases for Sept. 9, while Home Theater Info
    DVD list shows 207. These quick-list sites are good for the more popular
    releases, but they often fail to list such obscure titles as:

    Dragnet: Volume 2

    Scot Gardner, Sep 7, 2003
  7. Jason

    Mike McGee Guest

    We list complete DVD releases by the week.

    From our man page, you can click on the small calendar for the upcoming
    Tuesday, and then get the full release information.

    We break it down by "Featured DVD Releases" (popular titles) and then
    "Complete DVD Release List."

    Here's an example of the releases for Tuesday, 9/16/03:
    http://www.thedigitalreview.com/forum/calendar.php?s=&action=getday&day=
    2003-9-16

    Enjoy.

    Mike McGee, Sep 12, 2003