WEDDINGO ON LINE WEDDING MALL! ------Wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses for your wedding day!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by weddingo, Jun 7, 2007.

  1. weddingo

    weddingo Guest

    WEDDINGO ON LINE WEDDING MALL! ------Wedding dresses, bridesmaid
    dresses for your wedding day!
    Dear friends,

    Welcome to logging in our website (http://www.weddingo.net).

    Wedding dresses pages (http://www.weddingo.net/weddingdresses.asp ).

    We are reliable partner for you and all products are made by our own
    factory with good quality according your measurements.

    We offer wedding dresses & gowns, bridal dresses & gowns, evening
    dresses & gowns, prom dresses & gowns, bridesmaid dresses & gowns,
    flower girl dresses & gowns, and wedding accessories.

    In recent years, the most part of our business practice is to
    manufacture bridal gowns for USA, UK, Canada, Germany, Australia, and
    others Europe areas. With our extensive collection of wedding gowns,
    from simple, clean lines to elaborately, luxuriously hand-beaded,
    there's sure to be a gown that would perfect the most import day of
    every bride!

    Many wholesalers from all over the world , such as US, UK, Germany and
    so on do a long business with us for our company' high quality, low
    price and excellent services .

    Why do we sell our products in such low price?

    Our company wants to let more people from all over the world to get
    know more about our company. We can guarantee that our products shall
    have low price and high quality. We shall get benefits from the
    quantity of our products which we sold.

    If you have any questions about the dress which you chose, please feel
    free to contact me. It is my pleasure to do service for you.

    I am looking forward to hear from you soon.

    With warmest regards

    Best wishes

    Weddingo

    weddingo, Jun 7, 2007

  2. weddingo

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Re: WEDDINGO ON LINE WEDDING MALL! ------Wedding dresses, bridesmaiddresses for your wedding day!

    wrote:
    > ON LINE WEDDING MALL! ------Wedding dresses, bridesmaid
    > dresses for your wedding day!
    > Dear friends,

    Nah, people don't spam friends

    --
    Paul (Please dont take a picture)
    Stop and Look

    Paul Heslop, Jun 7, 2007

  3. weddingo

    Roy G Guest

    "weddingo" > wrote in message
    > WEDDINGO ON LINE WEDDING MALL! ------Wedding dresses, bridesmaid
    > dresses for your wedding day!
    > Dear friends,

    A bit late, Pal, I have given up on cross-dressing.

    Roy G

    Roy G, Jun 7, 2007
  4. weddingo

    Roy G wrote:

    > "weddingo" > wrote in message
    > > WEDDINGO ON LINE WEDDING MALL! ------Wedding dresses, bridesmaid
    > > dresses for your wedding day!
    > > Dear friends,

    > A bit late, Pal, I have given up on cross-dressing.
    >
    > Roy G

    Oh i dunno, I can get pretty pissed off when I'm getting dressed :O))

    Paul Heslop, Jun 8, 2007