    c) they are cool
    d) all of the above

    Send me 20 bux for the braindump to this question..

    Network Guru, MCP, Aug 5, 2004

  2. Network Guru, MCP

    nerd32768 Guest

    i know A is correct, but i am not sure about B

    definatly not C

    i wouldn't send you 20 bux even if i had that much

    nerd32768, Aug 5, 2004

  3. Network Guru, MCP

    Consultant Guest

    this is a trick question

    Consultant, Aug 5, 2004
  4. Network Guru, MCP

    JaR Guest

    You won't earn your MCSE if you can't answer B!

    JaR

    JaR, Aug 5, 2004
  5. Network Guru, MCP

    Jtyc Guest

    Not only that, but using Russian satellite technology it is

    Just so you know, I'm the taller one.

    Jtyc, Aug 5, 2004
  6. Network Guru, MCP

    JaR Guest