    activity?
    Thanks
    Nick

    Nick Worley, Aug 23, 2003

  2. Nick Worley

    jeroen Guest

    Well, your webbrowser is not secure.
    sure, go here http://www.mozilla.org/start/
    The computer's not the problem, the software you choose to run is. it's
    basically insecure.
    yep http://www.mozilla.org/start/

    jeroen, Aug 23, 2003

  3. Nick Worley

    Nick Worley Guest

    Thanks for those very useful URLs. I've downloaded all that lot.
    Is there any problem having Spyware Blaster, Ad-Aware & Spybot Search &
    Destroy all installed on the same machine?
    I mean they won't cause any conflicting problems, will they?
    I've also downloaded Mozilla - very easy to set up my e-mail accounts
    and newsgroup accounts.
    Thanks folks
    Regards
    Nick

    Nick Worley, Aug 23, 2003
  4. Nick Worley

    °Mike° Guest

    There's no problem at all having all three installed. They
    don't stay resident, except for an I.E. Browser Helper
    Object (BHO) in SpyBot that you can activate or deactivate
    any time you like.

    °Mike°, Aug 23, 2003