    find here is straightforward and to the point.

    For DSLR/SLR Amateurs & Novices:
    www.theimageplane.net

    Sharp Shooter, Jun 7, 2005

  2. Sharp Shooter

    Reg Mouatt Guest

    Very Impressive Sam,
    As a 'beginner novice' I need all the help that is available and
    your web site looks a very good place to begin.
    Thank you for sharing your experience and knowledge.

    Reg

    Reg Mouatt, Jun 7, 2005

  3. Thanks Reg. Appreciate that. Check out the links to a few other sites I
    mention on the "About" page. I think they are worth looking at. Good
    luck!

    Sharp Shooter, Jun 8, 2005