    Is there a fix.

    Mozilla 1.6 <http://www.mozilla.org/releases/mozilla1.6>

    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-US; rv:1.6) Gecko/20040113

    bbnn, Jan 2, 2005

  2. Salut à toi *bbnn*, tu nous disais ce dimanche 02/01/2005 dans
    There is no fix .... these sites are made by bad programmers ! IE
    accepts everything. Try to send a mail to the site webmaster to tell
    him ... to be better with his work !

    Michel Doucet, Jan 2, 2005

  3. Certain webpages I visit have this problem.
    Indeed. I discovered the same problem with some early javascript code that
    I wrote / hacked together. It didn't adhere to the W3C DOM (Document Object
    Model) and since I was using IE at the time -- which accepts almost anything
    that is thrown at it -- I didn't notice that Mozilla / Netscape didn't like
    it. Once I shifted to Firefox I noticed straightaway. It took me all of 10
    minutes to root around the old code and fix it. It's all worthwhile... web
    standards are there for a reason, after all!

    Gareth J M Saunders
    Edinburgh UK

    Gareth J M Saunders, Jan 4, 2005