    limit rated in Gigs, like 10GB 20GB or 100GB

    Could anyone tell me what my monthly bandwith limit would be if I take
    the 2Mbit package?

    Kiko, Feb 25, 2009

  2. Is that limit per month? Or per minute? 2 Megabits would be, say, one
    image file...

    What is the link to this company's web page?

    This does not appear to be a question about computer security.

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Feb 25, 2009

  3. Kiko

    Kiko Guest

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty formulated on miércoles :
    http://vps4less.de/virtual.php

    Kiko, Feb 26, 2009
  4. Ok, so what will you do after you, or someone, downloads just one image
    file and your entire monthly bandwidth is used up?
    Heh. There is so little at that web site that I wonder if they have a
    business at all. Look at their forum. 7 posts total, and none seem to be
    related to web hosting. I would look elsewhere.

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Feb 26, 2009
  5. Kiko

    Kiko Guest

    I know that very well
    Not really you just dont know how to use a VPS for webhosting

    Ok that solves the question, so it is a misprint.
    I would have done so, but since people has replired to this message I
    have no need for it. If you feel a message is not relevant just simply
    ignore it.

    I dont think I will ask more webhosting questions here anyway, you dont
    know that a VPS can be used for hosting and the other guy has mistaken
    speed with storage.

    Dont expect me to reply, I have my problem solved now.

    Kiko, Feb 26, 2009
  6. Kiko

    ~BD~ Guest

    ;-)