    it? (in simple terms please) Please don't suggest it isn't worth it-I'd like
    to try out of interest.
    Thanks.

    baglady, Jan 7, 2005

  2. baglady

    lurk Guest

    Wow sounds like something I'd like to try and repair....try a
    electronics repair newsgroup..there are a couple and these guys are
    helpful also.....

    lurk, Jan 7, 2005

  3. baglady

    Scrote Guest

    baglady wrote:
    >> I am a woman (yes I know) and I have a good webcam with zoom blah
    >> blah blah and it has broken internally (?) I have bought a cheaper
    >> one and that focus is not as clear/sharp as the one which is now
    >> broken. Would it be a simple case of me taking the webcam apart and
    >> swapping the lenses over? How do I do it? (in simple terms please)
    >> Please don't suggest it isn't worth it-I'd like to try out of
    >> interest.
    >> Thanks.

    You could, of course, just turn the focus ring to sharpen the image(the
    lens "surround")
    --
    Most fools think they are only ignorant.
    -- Benjamin Franklin

    Scrote, Jan 7, 2005