    will go on top of a flat panel monitor?

    Thanks

    John

    John, Jul 26, 2005

  2. John

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Hey, pretty girl. [From the bum on the corner]
    I have no idea about that but I can tell you don't start a new thread.
    Thank God I smoke.

    pcbutts1, Jul 27, 2005

  3. John

    Gregg Fowler Guest

    Yep, thank God.

    Gregg Fowler, Jul 27, 2005
  4. John

    Gregg Fowler Guest

    Yep, thank God.

    Gregg Fowler, Jul 27, 2005
  5. John

    pcbutts1 Guest

    That's NORMAL, don't listen to the trolls who are trying to convince you
    that you have a problem.

    --

    "Instead of trying to bash me you should try to learn from me and
    archive my posts so you can better help people in the future. If you don't

    -
    -

    pcbutts1, Jul 27, 2005
  6. John

    pcbutts1 Guest

    God forbid.

    pcbutts1, Jul 28, 2005
  7. John

    milo Guest

    try a swann camera I think around the $70-100 australian , mine i can clip
    on to the top of the laptop screen if i wanted too.
    milo

    milo, Jul 29, 2005