    as to why the quality was bad.

    What is there in a human eye which helps us look through the peephole
    easily??

    iAgent, Feb 28, 2006

  2. iAgent

    dylan Guest

    Can you upload them somewhere to enable us to see them ?.

    Are they distorted, out of focus, low definition, too dark etc ?

    dylan, Feb 28, 2006

  3. The human eye has a thingy attached to it called a brain. People who have
    this attachment don't usually buy Logitech webcams to take good photographs.
    The Logitech produces "high definition pictures. (about 640*480 if you are
    lucky). It's non-focussing lens costs about 5 cents to make. A glass bottle
    base would give you a better picture.

    Dennis Pogson, Feb 28, 2006
  4. iAgent

    Don Stauffer Guest

    Boy, that is a tough one without more information. When you say the
    quality was bad, what aspects of quality do you mean? Resolution?
    Distortion?

    In general the biggest problem concerns eye relief and exit and entrance
    pupils, both the location AND diameter of exit and entrance pupils. The
    entrance pupil for the human eye is pretty near the surface. This is
    frequently NOT the case for camera lenses. If the pupils are not
    aligned properly, or if the exit pupil of the peephole is not matched
    reasonably to the entrance pupil, severe vignetting can occur.

    Don Stauffer, Feb 28, 2006