    and comes up. It does this on both browsers. This doesn't happen just on
    this web site, some web sites load from the search and some do not. Why is
    this?

    Bob, Jan 19, 2006

  2. Bob

    gwtc Guest

    If the problem is also happening on IE, then its not a FF problem.
    There's something else blocking your connection. I really don't know
    but a few suggestions would be your internet connection, AV problem,
    firewall problem, or even a HOSTS file problem. Or it could be
    something else that you're running in the background.

    gwtc, Jan 19, 2006

  3. Bob

    Bob Guest

    It must be the way the Circuit City and other webs site are configured.
    Going through the same procedures, Best Buy's site loads with no problem,
    among others.
    It's nothing I can't live with.

    Bob, Jan 19, 2006