    any web pages?

    What settings do I need to change?

    Thanks

    The One, May 20, 2005

  2. The One

    nobody Guest

    Got a URL?

    nobody, May 20, 2005

  3. The One

    ric Guest

    More than likely your ISP.

    ric, May 20, 2005
  4. The One

    Rom Guest

    Going by your posts last month use this solution:

    Start > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs, select Mozilla Firefox
    and use the Remove/whatever button. Then go manually delete anything
    left remaining from where Firefox was installed and your profile.

    If you really want help and can't find the answer(s) or work it out
    yourself, provide detailed relevant information of your problem and
    what you have done to troubleshoot your problem and their outcomes.

    Rom, May 21, 2005
  5. Rom uitte de volgende tekst op 21/05/2005 11:35:
    Well, I don't think this is what you want to do. Nice advice.

    H.

    --
    Hendrik Maryns

    Interesting websites: