    updated internet explorer but its not solved the problem.

    Can some one help

    si

    yvette dickerson, May 20, 2004

  2. yvette dickerson

    Lloyd Jones Guest

    You say your only having trouble with some web pages, so it might be your
    firewall blocking the site.

    LJ

    Lloyd Jones, May 20, 2004

  3. yvette dickerson

    Brad Guest

    Is this happening on all sites or just some? What sort of connection
    do you have? Dialup or highspeed? Which version of Windows are you
    using?

    Brad, May 20, 2004
  4. I think i have sorted the problem, when i pressed ctrl atl delete which
    brings up the close program box, there was a program called 'sp' didnt know
    what it was so i deleted it, everything is fine now:)

    yvette dickerson, May 21, 2004
  5. yvette dickerson

    Stuart Guest

    It could be a virus or most likely some spyware, I would advise you get
    the system scanned otherwise this may return once you restart your
    system. Adaware, Spybot and Spyware blaster are good and it is better to
    use more than one as one may find something the others don't.

    Stuart

    Stuart, May 21, 2004
  6. yvette dickerson

    Dragoon3k5

    Joined:
    Aug 31, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    VA
    I'm having the same problem but I can't solve it that way. I'm using high speed internet and I've run my spyware. Can anyone help me out?

    Dragoon3k5, Aug 31, 2006