Web Pages Not loading Correctly

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by MS, Nov 26, 2007.

  1. MS

    MS Guest

    I have been having problems with loading certain webpages/elements

    It first started about 1 week ago, a website that I own was not loading a
    certain image, the image was there on the server and was only about 500
    bytes, The image did sometimes load, and loaded fine for most visitors that
    checked it for me.

    if i used another image named the same it would load without any problem.
    so I re-uploaded the image in case it was corrupted somehow, but this did
    not help.

    the image is now loading but other elements do not load... eg, Google
    Adsense adverts and certain pages that redirect the user. and this can be
    from any site, not just my own.

    I am using firefox mainly to access the pages, Internet explorer seems to
    load the pages quickly and correctly. which points to firefox, but i have
    uninstalled firefox and reinstalled it, and the sites seem to work fine on
    other peoples computers running firefox.

    I am at a loss as to what the issue could be..

    Any ideas out there?

    MS, Nov 26, 2007

  2. MS

    Mike Easter Guest

    My idea is that you should do less describing of the problem and more
    posting a link to the problem URL.

    Mike Easter, Nov 26, 2007

  3. MS

    Matthew Guest

    You should include the URL for reference.
    That might help us to better diagnose the issue.

    Matthew, Nov 26, 2007
  4. MS

    why? Guest

    On Mon, 26 Nov 2007 16:41:39 -0000, MS wrote:

    You could change your faulty antispam email address. It appears you
    don't own nospam.com but you like to send spam to tier servers.

    Registry Whois
    Domain Name: nospam.com
    Registrar: TUCOWS INC.
    Whois Server: whois.tucows.com
    Expiration Date: 2008-10-05
    Creation Date: 1997-10-06
    Last Update Date: 2007-09-11

    Have a look at,
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/munad.htm
    http://www.mailmsg.com/SPAM_munging.htm
    So you cleared the browser cache, remembered to post the URL so others
    could try?

    At least tried another browser.
    Create 2 pages, poinfting to the image that loads and doesn't load. Post
    the URLs.
    Didn't you ... reloaded ... did not help?
    Any ad / pop up blockers?

    DNs / hosts file issues?
    Validated the pages?
    May be easier to see from a URL.

    Me

    why?, Nov 26, 2007
  5. MS

    Tony Guest

    Let me answer this one. Ms your post is too long and i don't read posts
    that are too long.

    Tony, Nov 26, 2007