    is null or not an object

    Any help appreciated.

    Tim

    Scott, Oct 24, 2005

  2. Oh, *that* web page. Yeah, that's usually a problem. Use the other
    page...you know the one.

    Blinky the Shark, Oct 24, 2005

  3. Scott

    Toolman Tim Guest

    He must think the web page URL isn't important.

    Toolman Tim, Oct 24, 2005
  4. Scott

    Old Gringo Guest

    LOL Fun..

    Old Gringo, Oct 24, 2005
  5. Scott

    Unk Guest

    Click Start, Settings, Control Panel, Internet Options.
    Click The "Advanced" tab, Scroll down to "Browsing", check "Disable Script Debugging", uncheck
    "Display a notification about every script error", click "Apply", "OK"

    Unk, Oct 24, 2005
  6. Scott

    Miggsee Guest

    Good advice, Unk, for his particular machine, however.... ;)~

    Miggsee, Oct 24, 2005
  7. Scott

    Plato Guest

    The Author of the webpage never tested it on other pcs or any other
    place.

    Plato, Oct 25, 2005
  8. Scott

    Scott Guest

    It has loaded fine many times before on this computer, and will load on
    other computers. For some reason the page will no longer open fully on my
    computer.

    Thanks,
    Tim

    Scott, Oct 25, 2005
  9. Scott

    Plato Guest

    Delete all your internet cache and temp folders.

    Plato, Oct 26, 2005