    I cant get my web pages to display in full screen. There is a wide margin on
    both sides of the web page. Using IE6. Help.

    computerilliterate

    dewey723, Jan 27, 2004

  2. dewey723

    Jay Guest

    A margin, on a web page/in a browser window?
    Have you got a URL (web address) as an example?

    Jay

    Jay, Jan 27, 2004

  3. dewey723

    Boomer Guest

    Has this just started?
    Have you clicked on the 'Maximize' button on the upper right corner of
    your browser?
    Just your browser or other Windows applications?

    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    Boomer, Jan 27, 2004
  4. dewey723

    Miggsee Guest

    Set the page in a table, and set the table size to 100%. Different
    resolutions display pages differently. Change your desktop resolution
    around, and view your page. Then set the table to 100%, and view the
    different resolutions again.

    Miggsee, Jan 27, 2004
  5. dewey723

    Jay Guest

    Different resolutions display pages at different resolutions.
    Out of curiosity, what is the difference between 100 % 800x600 and 100% of
    1024x768?
    dewey723 - are you having this problem while browsing a page or designing(?)
    a page?
    IOW is your browser doing some weird shit or is the content on your page not
    reaching the left/right edges of the page?

    Jay

    Jay, Jan 27, 2004
  6. ----

    Place this script between the <head> and </head> tags of your HTML document.

    <script language="JavaScript1.2">
    <!--

    /*
    Auto Maximize Window Script- By Nick Lowe ()
    */

    top.window.moveTo(0,0);
    if (document.all) {
    top.window.resizeTo(screen.availWidth,screen.availHeight);
    }
    else if (document.layers||document.getElementById) {
    if
    (top.window.outerHeight<screen.availHeight||top.window.outerWidth<screen.ava
    ilWidth){
    top.window.outerHeight = screen.availHeight;
    top.window.outerWidth = screen.availWidth;
    }
    }
    //-->
    </script>