Web message ?

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Keith (Southend)G, Mar 1, 2009.

  1. Not sure whether this is the correct forum, but seemed to fit the bill
    best.

    My brother-in-law has started getting the following message flash up
    when trying to access some web sites, although I don't understand why?

    http://62.6.38.125/index.html

    The problem started last Thursday.

    He using 'Demon' ISP, and has Norton Security on his computers.

    I did temporarily disable all the filters, but this made no
    difference.

    Strangely, even my own website wouldn't connect:
    http://www.southendweather.net
    also
    http://www.essexhockey.co.uk/
    was a site he regularly visits (Daughter plays for Essex)

    Any thoughts

    Keith (Southend)

    Keith (Southend)G, Mar 1, 2009